Nano Material Processing Breakthrough

NANO-ELEMENTS, LLC Announces Breakthrough Method for Economical Production of Nano-Particles. Our new technology delivers economical product opportunities and ideas for a wide range of industries which previously could not justify using nano-particles due to the high material processing expense. Many industries will benefit from utilizing "nano-scale" particles provided the materials are available at reasonable pricing levels.

Advantages Include:

=B7 Continuous Processing System =B7 Dry Fabrication Method =B7 Wide Variety and Sizing of Feedstock Materials =B7 Output Levels in Thousand of Pounds per Hour =B7 Economical Processing Cost =B7 Output Below 100 Nanometers

Searching For:

. Industrial Applications . Joint-Venture Partners . Feedstock Material Ideas

JV EXAMPLE:

One current joint venture partner utilizes our technology to process feedstock materials into nano-particles which now provides for the extraction and separation of various component materials more cost effectively and with higher quality levels. Previously, this option was not available due to the high cost of processing the feedstock material into the nano size range.

OPPORTUNITY:

If you have material and processing ideas that could benefit from a low cost method of producing nano-scale particles, please contact us. Be prepared to summarize the competitive advantages that would result from having a supply of economical nano-scale materials.

CONTACT:

USA Rock E Baker

800.292.0814 National Toll Free 770.287-1090 Domestic snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

European Union Tom Roberts

+44 (0) 7760496564 snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
Reply to
nanoelements

I'm wonder whether this would be of any value for making transformer cores. Presently, some of the best cores are made from amorphous metallic glasses. Because they lack a crystal grain structure, they have higher efficiency, do not exhibit Barkhausen noise, etc.

The problem is that metallic glasses are expensive and difficult to process. Metals want to form crystals. Metallic glasses are formed by very rapid quenching from the melt. I suppose a nanoparticle material made from iron or a ferrous alloy might behave like a metallic glass, because if the particles were much smaller than a magnetic domain, it might not matter if the individual particles were crystalline.

Reply to
Mark Thorson