Nano Material Processing Breakthrough

NANO-ELEMENTS, LLC Announces Breakthrough Method
for Economical Production of Nano-Particles. Our new
technology delivers economical product opportunities
and ideas for a wide range of industries which previously
could not justify using nano-particles due to the high
material processing expense. Many industries will
benefit from utilizing "nano-scale" particles provided
the materials are available at reasonable pricing levels.
Advantages Include:
=B7 Continuous Processing System
=B7 Dry Fabrication Method
=B7 Wide Variety and Sizing of Feedstock Materials
=B7 Output Levels in Thousand of Pounds per Hour
=B7 Economical Processing Cost
=B7 Output Below 100 Nanometers
Searching For:
. Industrial Applications
. Joint-Venture Partners
. Feedstock Material Ideas
JV EXAMPLE:
One current joint venture partner utilizes our technology
to process feedstock materials into nano-particles which
now provides for the extraction and separation of various
component materials more cost effectively and with higher
quality levels. Previously, this option was not available
due to the high cost of processing the feedstock material
into the nano size range.
OPPORTUNITY:
If you have material and processing ideas that could
benefit from a low cost method of producing nano-scale
particles, please contact us. Be prepared to summarize
the competitive advantages that would result from having
a supply of economical nano-scale materials.
CONTACT:
USA
Rock E Baker
800.292.0814 National Toll Free