reclaimed super absorbent polymer

Dear sir My company is trader to be engaged in the hygiene raw material, having many customers in china, We imported below product: 1. waste paper airlaid in bales 2. waste plastics 3. reclaimed baby/adult diapers in bales 4. reclaimed fluff pulp in bales from diapers 5. fluff pulp in rolls 6. reclaimed super absorbent polymer please contact : ZHU HONG E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
hjhzhuhong