Name that polymer

I'm looking for a polymer to use in a formulation I'm making. It must have a melting point of 80C or below, and must be somewhat soluble in water. Does anyone know of such a polymer?

Reply to
Savian

Hi Savian,

Savian schrieb:

You should check the properties of several Biopolymers like gelatin or collagen.

Volker

Reply to
Volker Borst

Sure. Polymer is anything composed of more than three monomers. So we take a monomer with a low melting point (e.g. ethyleneoxide), polymerise it to a very low molecular weight and have something which matches all of your requierements.

Oliver

Reply to
Oliver 'Ojo' Bedford