Polymer fiber

Hi
I am seeking a place to buy very short and thin polymer fiber (I am not know yet which properties I need). Can anyone here know where to buy them.
Best regards John
Johnny Larsen wrote:

Do they have laundromats where you live? Dryer lint is usually free. :-)
Lint id fine, but if you need fiber(s) in bulk, check out manufacturers of flock.
Carl