Materials Advantage -Triple Student Membership to TMS, ACerS, and ASM International

There is a new triple joint student membership deal called Material Advantage.

which gives combined memberships in ASM International, The Minerals, Metals, and Materials Society (TMS), and American Ceramic Society (ACerS).

Three monthly magazines for $25 per year to North American students is quite a deal.

Pittsburgh Pete

Reply to
Pittsburgh Pete

Vulvox Nano/Biotechnology Corporation is developing the world's toughest, strongest composites to use in the aerospace and other industries. Visit the website at:

it into your address book. We are soliciting investments, strategic partners to jointly research bucktubes, and processes to manufacture them on a large scale. No practical technology of manufactuirng buckytubes exists. We are also developing ultra long carbon nanotubes. This month Dr. Y.T. Zhu at Los Alamos Laboratory published an article in Nature Materials about a brekthrough method of growing ultra long carbon nanotubes. Vulvox is planning to modify Zhu's process to increase its' productivity and to reduce the expense of manuafacturing ULNTs (ultra long carbon nanotubes.)

Reply to
Neil Farbstein