Triple break line

Somehow I lost the icon and the function of the "triple" break line. I have the one with the single dotted which you just click on a line to break once. I also have the double dotted icon where you click to choose the line and the second click is to the break the line. However, I had some trouble with my program and to re-install and when I did, I lost the triple dotted icon which is the one I used almost exclusively where you click to choose the line and then the other two clicks broke the line in two places.

Does anybody know how I can recover a function like this?

Reply to
Jude Alexander