Triple break line

Somehow I lost the icon and the function of the "triple" break line. I have
the one with the single dotted which you just click on a line to break once.
I also have the double dotted icon where you click to choose the line and
the second click is to the break the line. However, I had some trouble with
my program and to re-install and when I did, I lost the triple dotted icon
which is the one I used almost exclusively where you click to choose the
line and then the other two clicks broke the line in two places.
Does anybody know how I can recover a function like this?
Reply to
Jude Alexander