Good site to post photos?

Hello all. Many times I've asked questions here, and gotten great advice. In some cases I've been asked to share pics of a project, and would be very
pleased to do so. However, I respect that this board is not meant for photos, and lately I've noticed the "alt.binaries" model group almost never has any posts. Can anyone suggest a site modelers post pics of their work that is pretty popular? I've been into autos most of my modeling life, but since joining IPMS I've decided to give armor a try. My preferrence is 1/72, and since I'm just getting into it I keep my costs to a minimum. In other words, I buy cheap kits like the Airfix and some Hasegawa to build my skills. Almost all my questions have been related to armor building techniques, so I'd like to share some pics of stuff I've done. As you may tell from my email addy, I use a Webtv, so my scans won't be as sharp as you computer folks. But, in my favor, I take very good photos, so that helps. Thanks for any leads, and also for all the great advice. I'm sure I'll have more. Regards,
Randy IPMS Houston
We're living in a world that's been pulled over our eyes to blind us from the truth. Where are you, white rabbit?
Have you tried Hyperscale? www.hyperscale.com
There is a Plastic Pics page on that site.
CB
alt.binaries.models.scale comes and goes, as far as volume...
There's also http://www.pcmodeler.com - they have a public gallery.

Hi Randy,
I have started a new website, you can visit it at http://www.escalemodels.com . I am currently looking for people that would want to share photos fo their galleries plus more. I would love to see some of your work.
Cheers Peter www.escalemodels.com

Randy Pavatte wrote:

[snipped]
Most people who have an account get spare Web space thrown in as part of the deal. Do you have such an account ?
Richard.
Hi Randy,
The new version of the FFSMC will be on-line in some days (2 weeks even less I think). This new version, in which I work for 6 months, will be totally interactive with the guests.
There will be for each guest a personal gallery, and forums, sorted out with categories (aviation, military, vehicles - cars, trucks, motorcycles, fire brigade - trains, boats, space and Sci-Fi, figures, architecture) will allow to send attachements.
I am not limited in size of hosting because with my very voluminous site (because the very numerous walkarouns) I was obliged to opt for a professional hosting.
So don't hesitate to contact me if your are interested to join us.
Best regards
--
Chris

If you put them up at alt.binaries.modes.scale and then let the people here know they are posted there's a chance that some more will do so. I for one checks both groups almost daily.