CENSUS, Please leave your mark all lurkers and posters!

Vinny,
Hows it going man! I see the sandbox is loaded with catS**t round here.
Gnib

alphonso
--
Remove "nospam" to get to me.

RogerN

I'm just lurking.

Zym was here

Anthony

and the list grows. Hey anthony, you the anthony in tampa? If so hi. If not hi anyway.

I don't hardly think I qualify as a lurker... No, I do not live in Flordia......and hi back.
--
Anthony

vinny wrote:

--
Steve Walker
snipped-for-privacy@verizonwallet.com (remove wallet to reply)

This is a new address, and it may change again soon.
Matt ** pull the plug to reply **
vinny wrote:

This is a self nuking poll.
If lurkers post the lurkers wouldn't be lurking anymore.
--
Black Dragon

As of next Tuesday, C will be flushed in favor of COBOL.

good point
Black Dragon wrote:

(Delurking)
Too right. That's telling him, Dragon.
--Winston
(Relurking)
--

Welds made for grinding.
Faces made for USENET.
Winston wrote:

Winston:
    How do you think the newsgroup could be improved?
--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob

The same way our economy will improve...leave it alone.
BottleBob wrote:

Hi Bob,
Perhaps my good - natured joshing of Black Dragon was misunderstood. My point was that the validity of vinny's pole results would not be affected by the distribution of posters vs. lurkers for two reasons:
1) Vinny requested a count of all 'all lurkers and posters'. He didn't establish any distinction between the two types of participants; a lurker is as good as a poster.
2) Most lurkers who post return to lurking instantly. Are they posters or lurkers now? Who cares? Not I. Most posters are lurkers, most of the time. (Offshore jewelry advertisers are an exception, I admit.) If vinny was concerned, he would have asked that individuals sort themselves into one group or the other, yes?
If I was granted one wish for the improvement of the group, it would be an end to the chronic political and personal attacks that characterizes so much of the traffic on this (and other) groups. But, that's just me.
Best regards
--Winston
--

Welds made for grinding.