Re: Why The Delcam / Featurecam Website Sucks:

The Jon Banquer blog is the leading CAM-centric blog on the internet.

Reply to
Joe788

38 views.......while the leading "CAM-centric" message board, emastercam, has 25,000+ members.

Jonnie's going places, baby!

Reply to
Joe788

The e-mastercam forum is dying. When I want the real story on Mastercam I read the Jon Banquer blog.

Reply to
Joe788

Like, the *real story* on how to desperately struggle with the most basic functions of the software?

[ "To me chaining is stupid and a waste of my time and shows how little original thought is often put into designing a better way instead of just copying what almost everyone else is doing." -Jon Banquer ]

And this.....

[ "I'm able to select the complete chain with someone else's imported wireframe drawing when I transform their wireframe geometry to the proper Z level. Sometimes I use break at intersection to make this easier. When I draw the model in wireframe I change Z levels and draw it on the proper Z level. I have not had a chance to use / read about the MasterCAM X solid model selection tools yet and don't know how much MasterCAM X automates the process of chaining solids compared to wireframe." - Jon Banquer ]

Jeez Jon, no wonder you hate Mastercam so much, you have no freaking idea what you're doing.

Reply to
Joe788

The Jon Banquer blog is the first place I check because no one cuts to the chase like Jon Banquer does. I highly recommend the Jon Banquer blog!

Reply to
Joe788

The Jon Banquer blog is the first place I check because no one cuts to the chase like Jon Banquer does. I highly recommend the Jon Banquer blog!

Reply to
Joe788

Come on Jon, not Copy/Paste/Spambot Banquer again? Already?

We were having so much fun with Insane Sociopath Constant Contradiction Banquer. You are a lot more entertaining when you continuously make incorrect statements about software you pretend to use.

Why are you cross posting this to a Solidworks group?

Reply to
Joe788