What's behind SpaceClaim? An interview with Howie Markson

Hi everybody, I've read a few discussions in this newsgroup about SpaceClaim. I just finished an interview with Howie Markson, Senior Director of Marketing of SpaceClaim. I asked Howie several specific questions, trying to understand how different this is from other CAD systems (such as SolidWorks). If you are interested in knowing more about this product and the company behind it, this can be a good source of information.

The complete interview is available on the Novedge blog:

Let me know your opinion about the interview and mostly about the software.

Franco Folini

P.S. I do not sell SpaceClaim or related products.

Reply to
Franco Folini