What's behind SpaceClaim? An interview with Howie Markson

Hi everybody,
I've read a few discussions in this newsgroup about SpaceClaim. I just
finished an interview with Howie Markson, Senior Director of Marketing
of SpaceClaim.
I asked Howie several specific questions, trying to understand how
different this is from other CAD systems (such as SolidWorks). If you
are interested in knowing more about this product and the company
behind it, this can be a good source of information.
The complete interview is available on the Novedge blog:

Let me know your opinion about the interview and mostly about the
software.
Franco Folini
P.S. I do not sell SpaceClaim or related products.
Reply to
Franco Folini

Site Timeline