Run time error

I am running SW 2007 and am experiencing a" runtime error" every once and a while for no apperant reason , closing my session and not allowing me to save my work. I was wondering if this was some kind of glitch that 2007 has, or if there was some thing not set up right on my program. I would appreatiat any insite on my problem.

Thanks

Reply to
coojo99

If you type 2+2 into a dimension edit box and hit the rebuild icon will it result in 4?

Reply to
TOP

Reply to
coojo99

Reply to
RaceBikesOrWork

There were some people getting the runtime error while using the spaceball. I get the runtime error at times but not any more than the previous versions. The only difference in previous versions was the error message but always the same results.

I got a similar runtime error trying to mate two planer surfaces. Mine was related to having a CosmosMotion study created, and was very repeatable. It stopped when I turned off the Cosmos addin, and then I was able to add the mates I needed, and turn Cosmos back on without a problem.

Reply to
esobota

with or without T9?

kick me lick me

hmm...

bob z. :~)>

Reply to
bob zee

to find what your phone number spells. Anyone got a good one?

Reply to
Dave_D

I've seen this crop up a couple times. You might try the following:

1) disable any addins that are running that you don't need, such as CosmosWorks, PhotoWorks, etc. Generally, the only addins I leave on all the time are Toolbox and eDrawings. The others, I only add in as needed. 2) Try a repair install. This corrected the problem in a couple instances. First, make sure SolidWorks is not running. Second, you may need admin privileges on your machine.

find the SolidWorks 2007 installation, click "Change". The installation wizard will come up, giving you 3 choices: Repair,Remove, or Modify. Click "Repair", then just march through the rest of the prompts on the wizard. It should just take a minute or so to complete the repair.

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Reply to
bwilliamson

It is a check to see if VB is properly installed. If VBA isn't installed properly 2+2 won't work.

Reply to
TOP