Older files than the ones in Vault

Didnt I see a post in here recently about this. Ive been working on a solo project that no one else has access to. I go to check it in today and 95% of the files say older than the ones in the vault. SWX2004....hmmmm...Jake Barron

Reply to
Jake Barron

"Jake Barron" wrote in news:_zTqb.24569$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.tampabay.rr.com:

stop and restart the vault service. it's a daylight saving time problem.

Reply to
matt

Reply to
kellnerp

I had our Administrator restart the vault and it seems to have fixed that problem. THen he installed the SP1 to PDM Server and I applied SP1 to PDM Client...had a few problems adter that. I will know tomorrow when I get to spend more time on it :) Thanks for the help. Jake Barron

Reply to
Jake Barron