Foreign language instructions - more useful than English ones

Why is this? I have some models that have both Japanese and English instruction booklets, and the Japanese one has more isometric details that the English. It is also in colour!

Are Japanese more engineering inclined than us English speaking? I hope that does not sound racist as it is not meant to be.

Reply to
Wayne

where was the kit produced? imports may be more country og origin inclimed.

The model is the transformable Robotech fighter, one from Germany the other from Japan. Same model, different boxes.

Reply to
Wayne

i suspect that's it. the japanese producer pays more attention to home.