1/76 Nitto Nutrocker

Looking for the instuction sheet for the 1/76 Nitto Nutrocker Sf3D kit. Anybody have one they could scan for me?
TIA WRF
"Nooooooo! Stop me before I build again."

I have one, but my scanner is barely working.

Also, try this site. He may be able to assist you: http://home.att.net / ~mak3000/hm.html
RobG

I have the kit. I don't have a scanner. I could photocopy and snail mail them. Or, I could take pictures with my camera and send JPGs.
Let me know ... John
--
snipped-for-privacy@food.skaterat.net
All foods should be removed to reply