1/76 Nitto Nutrocker

Looking for the instuction sheet for the 1/76 Nitto Nutrocker Sf3D kit. Anybody have one they could scan for me?

TIA WRF

"Nooooooo! Stop me before I build again."

Reply to
rfranklin

I have one, but my scanner is barely working.

Reply to
RobG

Also, try this site. He may be able to assist you:

RobG

Reply to
RobG

I have the kit. I don't have a scanner. I could photocopy and snail mail them. Or, I could take pictures with my camera and send JPGs.

Let me know ... John

Reply to
John McGrail