Convert older vectorworks files

Hi,
I have vectorworks files (*.mcd) and i can not read these files. Can anyone help me ? pdf or jpeg files would be ok. I just want the insert
these files in a documentation. The vectorworksviewer 11 can not open these files.
--
Cordialement

Michel-Patrick Lutz
Bonjour Cliff,
Le Sun, 11 Feb 2007 03:25:05 -0500, Cliff Cliff crit:

Thanks for the answer. No the files are to older for the online version off the vectorworks viewer. The viewer must be compatible with minicad.
-- Cordialement
Michel-Patrick Lutz