Locking files in Intralink

Running Intralink 3.4 w/ WF2 build M080.

Some people say their locked files become unlocked when they check in, some people say they don't.

Is this even possible? I thought this was a global - admin type of setting.

I'd like to have all files to stay locked when checking in. How is this done?

Thanks

Mike

Reply to
Mike

Mike, it's a user preference setting in IntraLuggage

Goto Tools-> Preferences

Then at the bottom in the middle there is a check box that say

"Retain Status", check it and apply the setting and locked files wil stay locked

Hope this helps, Glenn |B

Reply to
GWDavis28