Last feature in WF

In r2001 you could access the "last feature" from "by menu" My understanding is that WF no longer has this option. Too bad I hope that I am mistaken, or is it now you have to go thru the model tree. Tia

Reply to
piearesquared2

Kind of answer to ones own question. Wanting to have a mapkey to work with the last feature, came up with recording mapkey, picking the last feature on the tree and then you are able to redefine,delete , or modify last feature... by rm which is what was desired.

Haven't been able to test in WF , but in 2001 does work in different models, always going to the last feature, tho in looking at the code generated ,not sure how it is picking up at the bottom of tree since none of the pagedown or home keys do anything while on tree. hmm :-)

Reply to
piearesquared2