How to convert dwg to eps

Hi,
I just finished making a beautiful drawing in Autocad 2005. Now I want to convert it to the eps format but the result looks HORRIBLE using
Autocads export function. As an example, all my thick lines are drawn thin in the eps format. That is not acceptable. Basically I need a picture format which can be imported into a word processing program and it should be scalable without any loss (vector). Any suggestions?
Lucas
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

You will get the best results using .pdf format.
You can download a free program for this from our web site "fee stuff" link, call ghostscript. You will also need redmon, available from the ghostscript web site.
www.aecvizpro.com
Just remember to keep your dpi as high as you can stand. I find 300 is generally adequate for my purposes. Any less than that and the differences between my finer lineweights is obscured.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca