How to convert from bitmap to autocad?

got some drawing which drawn in Autocad has been transfer to microsoft paint format, I think should be in bitmap format, the original file was misplaced and can't be found. Does any one know how to convert back to autocad format so that I can make some edition ?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
pclum

Use ManuCAD. ;-)

Relz

Reply to
Relz

Cut your losses and redraw it. "Converting" from bitmap(raster) to vector(ACAD) loses the "intelligence" of the database. WinTop

BMP's will "convert" the graphical entities but you can't recover "intelligence". If you need(want) a dimensionally database a redraw job is in order.

Reply to
RonB