How to convert from bitmap to autocad?

got some drawing which drawn in Autocad has been transfer to microsoft paint format, I think should be in bitmap format, the
original file was misplaced and can't be found. Does any one know how to convert back to autocad format so that I can make some edition ?
Thanks in advance.
Use ManuCAD. ;-)
Relz
Cut your losses and redraw it. "Converting" from bitmap(raster) to vector(ACAD) loses the "intelligence" of the database. WinTop(http://www.wburrows.demon.co.uk/softsoft/wintopo /) BMP's will "convert" the graphical entities but you can't recover "intelligence". If you need(want) a dimensionally database a redraw job is in order.
--
<-<RonB>->