DCL/Lisp help

Can anyone tell me where I can find some good information or help with DCL? I can handle most lisp now but I keep locking up CAD with my
DCL/lisp routines. Any help would be appriciated. FYI using AutoCAD 2002.
Brand Z wrote:

Believe it or not, the help isn't too bad, though it is a bit vague, until you get going with it.
You might want to try posting a SIMPLE example of something you're trying to do and someone here could throw some pointers at you. Pick out a control you want to use, and place only it (along with an ok button).
darph snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com says...

Use Google and look for "Afralisp", very good tutorial.
Regards, joar
--
Repply to: li4jo(at)mail5(dot)com