DCL/Lisp help

Can anyone tell me where I can find some good information or help with DCL? I can handle most lisp now but I keep locking up CAD with my DCL/lisp routines. Any help would be appriciated. FYI using AutoCAD 2002.

Reply to
Brand Z

Believe it or not, the help isn't too bad, though it is a bit vague, until you get going with it.

You might want to try posting a SIMPLE example of something you're trying to do and someone here could throw some pointers at you. Pick out a control you want to use, and place only it (along with an ok button).

Reply to
TomD

Use Google and look for "Afralisp", very good tutorial.

Regards, joar

Reply to
joar