Request for help finding an autolips or routine that can create 3D extension springs in Autocad

Hi everyone,

Can anyone please tell me where I can get a lisp program or other routine that will let me make 3D extension springs in AutoCAD 14 or

2002 ?

I need something that puts the hooks on the springs, not something that just makes a spiral.

It does not have to be fancy or anything, in fact the smaller the file size, the better. I just need somethng that looks like a 3D coil with spring hooks on the ends. I need to show springs at different lenghts and extensions, and a routine would be a big help.

Thanks for your help. John

Reply to
John2005