Request for help finding an autolips or routine that can create 3D extension springs in Autocad

Hi everyone,
Can anyone please tell me where I can get a lisp program or other
routine that will let me make 3D extension springs in AutoCAD 14 or
2002 ?
I need something that puts the hooks on the springs, not something that
just makes a spiral.
It does not have to be fancy or anything, in fact the smaller the file
size, the better. I just need somethng that looks like a 3D coil with
spring hooks on the ends. I need to show springs at different lenghts
and extensions, and a routine would be a big help.
Thanks for your help.
John
Reply to
John2005