Custom Command Trouble

I wrote a custom command to everything to 0,0 and scale it from inches to mm. I just got a new computer, and copied and pasted the command.
Sadly, it does not work. What makes it really odd is it's the same version of AutoCAD (2006).
Can you look at this and see if you can figure out what's wrong?
--
^C^C_cutclip
all

_pasteclip
Hmm. For some reason, it's working now. Odd...
Matthew