Custom Command Trouble

I wrote a custom command to everything to 0,0 and scale it from inches to mm. I just got a new computer, and copied and pasted the command. Sadly, it does not work. What makes it really odd is it's the same version of AutoCAD (2006).

Can you look at this and see if you can figure out what's wrong?

Reply to
PRESENT321

Hmm. For some reason, it's working now. Odd...

Matthew

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
PRESENT321