Making a custom movve button

This should be an easy one for you all. I would like to set a custom key command. Here's what I am after. I want to be able to push the number one
key (then spacebar) and have it move whatever I already have selected 600 inches to the left <180 degrees.....easy no doubt for the guru's in this joint!
Thanks!
^batty^