Custom icon- how to get rid of file dialog (insert command)?

I am making a custom icon which uses the insert command and just wondering how to get rid of the file dialog for the insert command. I would like
to put the following custom command (short version) for that icon - ^Cinsert;*375;end;\;; thanks
Try _-insert
Use _ (underscore) to make a command transparent to localized vesrions of AutoCAD. You can skip this if the macro only runs on English version.
Use - (dash) to get the good old command line version of a command.
Conny