header info how to get rid of it..

Hello again.. i forgot to ask i'm using agent(free kind) i don't know what i did but before i see any new posts i have to scroll down past all the header info... How do i get rid of it? I don't remember having this problem before, I just think i fat fingered something and i dont know what.... i am using ver 3.1 /32.783 any ideas? thanks gig

Reply to
Gig

On Sun, 09 Jul 2006 15:21:32 -0400, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and Gig instead replied:

When you have a message displayed, press the key and the header will disappear. Press it again, it comes back.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

Under "View", deselect "Show All Headers".

Reply to
Fred McClellan