DGN To DWG

What is the best solution to convert DGN To DWG?

Reply to
Tad

What is the best solution to convert DGN To DWG?

Reply to
Jstan

Microstation itself is the best converter. Autocad MAP will import files but the results have been poor. There are some 3rd party converters, but I'm not familiar with them.

-Tim

Reply to
Tim Arheit

We specialize in file conversions.

Send us a sample file and the # of files you need converted and I will develop a quote for you.

Reply to
D. Alan Hooper