DGN Viewer or DGN to DWG Converter

Hi,

I have Architectural Desktop 2006 and am looking to convert some projects I created on Microstation to a DWG. Problem is I don't have Microstation on my home computer and don't have access to it anymore. Does anybody know of a freeware DGN to DWG converter or DGN Viewer?

Thanks Chris

Reply to
Chris Gyotar

We specialize in file translations.

If you will send us an example file, along w/ the # of files you need converted, we can develop a very reasonable proposal for this work.

Reply to
D. Alan Hooper

As for a viewer, there is Bentley view that seems to be microstation stripped down to function as a viewer (looks similar including the printing features). It is free.

-S

Reply to
SimonLW

Yes I found it already but thanks!