DGN Viewer or DGN to DWG Converter

Hi,
I have Architectural Desktop 2006 and am looking to convert some projects I created on Microstation to a DWG. Problem is I don't have Microstation on
my home computer and don't have access to it anymore. Does anybody know of a freeware DGN to DWG converter or DGN Viewer?
Thanks Chris
We specialize in file translations.
If you will send us an example file, along w/ the # of files you need converted, we can develop a very reasonable proposal for this work.
--
Sincerely;

Support Dept.

of