Looking for Tutorials

Hi, I'm looking to enrol in a home course for 3DS Max and wanted to get a head start before I did (basically don't want to pay for the parts I can learn myself). So firstly can anyone recommend a site that has free tutorials for a complete beginner? Secondly can anyone recommend a company in the UK that does home courses? I also wondered whether there were any other CAD programs worth looking

at for rendering realistic buidling impressions. I have seen Autodesk's

Architectural desktop and had a quick look at some things done on it but wondered whether or not this would be the direction I should go in?

Thanks

Cunning

Reply to
Cunning