rtext rotates

I have rtext in my titleblock. when I cut a viewport in paperspace and set the view in that window to back view, all my rtext entities in paper space rotates.

I have seen something like this before, but it was so long ago, I can't remember.

UCSFOLLOW seems to tickle my memory, but no joy. help?

I could explode the rtext, but I would rather understand what is happening to me.

thanks.

Reply to
roy