drawing rescaling itself problem

I set up a new drawing in AutoCAD 2005, Model in model space, title block in
paper space, viewport to see the model and zoom modelspace to 1/200xp to get
the correct scale. Problem is when I go back to paperspace and them back
into model space again the drawing within the wievport automatically zooms
to its extents within the viewport every time. How do I stop this happening?
TX in Advance
Reply to
Lachlan Edwards
You need to set UCSFOLLOW to 0 in each viewport. It's also a good idea to lock your viewports once they're set up. ___
Reply to
Paul Turvill