Block drawing of the Globe

I am looking for a block drawing of the globe. I am not sure of the name of
the projection, but it is when the globe is rolled out flat and you get a
series of partial circles connected together.
This block does not need to have a lot of detail as it will be used for the
background of a logo.
Any help in finding one already created is appreciated.
-dc
Reply to
dc
I don't have one, but it's called a Mercator Projection. It shouldn't be too hard to find.
Reply to
Pat