Block drawing of the Globe

I am looking for a block drawing of the globe. I am not sure of the name of
the projection, but it is when the globe is rolled out flat and you get a
series of partial circles connected together.
This block does not need to have a lot of detail as it will be used for the
background of a logo.
Any help in finding one already created is appreciated.
Reply to
Loading thread data ...
I don't have one, but it's called a Mercator Projection. It shouldn't be too hard to find.
Reply to

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.