Autospeed for AutoCAD

Authors of a small software for autocad, we seek a draughtsman who could translate our instructions into English in exchange of a licence
http://www.autospeed.biz
contact snipped-for-privacy@free.fr
We are looking for a (French-English) AutoCAD drafter interested in translating the instructions of our Autospeed software.
One or more free licences will be offered in exchange.
Contact us in French by email at snipped-for-privacy@autospeed.biz
Contract Patrick through one of his web sites .... http://www.cadxp.com / snipped-for-privacy@groups.msn.com , he might be interested.
--

Chip Harper