Help !

Authors of a small software for autocad, we seek a draughtsman who could translate our instructions into English in exchange of a licence

http://www.autospeed.biz
Uh, it might be helpful if you were to mention in which language the instructions are *currently* written ... I suppose French, based on your email address, but why make us guess? ___

I do believe he did say at one time but, your right, he should state it again as there apparently hasn't been any takers. He's been looking for some time now.

Autospeed is a French software which has been just translated into Spanish by a draughtsman. We seek somebody who would like to translate it into English
--
Lheureux Philippe
www.autospeed.biz