Help !

Authors of a small software for autocad, we seek a draughtsman who could translate our instructions into English in exchange of a licence

lheureuxph

Uh, it might be helpful if you were to mention in which language the instructions are *currently* written ... I suppose French, based on your email address, but why make us guess? ___

Reply to
Paul Turvill

I do believe he did say at one time but, your right, he should state it again as there apparently hasn't been any takers. He's been looking for some time now.

Reply to
CW

Autospeed is a French software which has been just translated into Spanish by a draughtsman. We seek somebody who would like to translate it into English

Reply to
lheureuxph

I only get the following error

Action canceled Internet Explorer was unable to link to the Web page you requested. The page might be temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you have visited this page previously and you want to view what has been stored on your computer, click File, and then click Work Offline.

For information about offline browsing with Internet Explorer, click the Help menu, and then click Contents and Index.

Internet Explorer

Alan

Cadalot