Plot order and splines

I have a problem where draworder is not controlling the plotted output. The problem is occuring within an XREF. I've set the draworder in the XREF file and set VISRETAIN to 0 in the sheet in which it's attached. The problem is a profile spline that is plotting behind a grid instead of above it.

Also, is there a spline equivalent to turning on linetype generation for a polyline?

We are using ACAD200 and an HP Deskjet 1220c. I've been off ACAD for 2 years, so things that seem obvious to others in this group will be brand new to me.

Thanks for any suggestions, Valerie

Reply to
vedgar