Autocad 2000 with Windows XP

Is there any way to allow this to work? If I try to install the program, I
get some sort of message like "wrong operating system". Is there some kind
of patch to bypass this?
Pete
Reply to
Pete KE9OA
I found it...........compatibility mode. Up and running.
Pete
Reply to
Pete KE9OA
where was that Pete? I set 2000 up on my new XP sp2 laptop with not a hitch, but my boss will be getting a new computer next week and I'd like to be aware of this fix is the problem arises. Thanks, jojo
Reply to
jojo
Just bring up the "help and support" function from the start menu and type "windows compatibility" in the search window. Windows will show you a link that will guide you through the process.
Pete
Reply to
Pete KE9OA
Anytime......................it is good to be able to use some of those older high-ticket programs on XP.
Pete
Reply to
Pete KE9OA