Fit multiple peices of B inside of Peice A

Hello all,

Im in the process of building an icecream stand for a client. They want a 47" diameter arch - 9' long for the top. My plan is to cut out 47" x 3" wide diameter ribs (arches) then support them in the middle then put bendy ply over it. Im figuring 6 arches for support - id like to be able to cut them all out on

1 sheet of ply. Does anyone know how to automagically layout a peice w/in another peice?

Ie - I draw a 4'x8' box.- Part A (the plywood) I then draw the arch - 47" OD, 43" ID - Part B (the arch) then have it fit as many of Part B inside Part A?

Doing it by hand right now - I can fit 5.

2 on the top 2 on the bottom (layed out like the Macdonalds arches on top of each other) then 1 more in the middle facing like a U

Id like to somehow fit 6 on 1 sheet.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

-Rob