RTEXT can I MC justify?

The subject line says it all.
Can I middle center justify RTEXT? acad 2000.
I use rtext in my titleblock - I name my tabs 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and so
on. Then RTEXT the ctab variable so that it corresponds. But I have afro
-engineered the location so it looks good, and when I hit a double digit
it ain't right no more.
90% of the time, single digit page numbers work for me.
so color me small time.
or - if there is a more groovy way to fix this irritation ( in release
2000 ) that would be fun too.
but I STILL WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO CHOOSE JUSTIFICATION OF RTEXT.
( just for the fun of it )
thanks
roy
Reply to