Sub: Lectra to dxf converter needed (urgent u can get $5000!!!)

Hi all,
I am a manager in an apparel factory in Noida, India. We have been
using Lectra software for our designs. Recently we have changed our
design software. Now we are facing some problem in converting our
previous Lectra designs (stored with an extension .iba and .vet) to
.dxf format. We will really appreciate if any kind soul can help us in
this regards. If any programmer can write the converter program for us
we are ready to reward him/her in monetary terms (upto $5000).
Regards,
Sidhant Malhotra
Email: sidhant snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
***** Please mail me