Engine insurance needed...urgent.

I'm hoping to show an engine next weekend. Obviously I will need to get insurance sorted out pretty quick if I can. Any suggestions as to
where I should go for it?
Alan
--
The Source For Premium Newsgroup Access
Great Speed, Great Retention

North Cotswold Insurances used to advertise in SE magazine:
01608 651727
David Franklin also used to offer insurances for stationary engines but I haven't got an SEM issue handy with his details.
Peter
-- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk Web: http://www.oldengine.org/members/diesel

David Franlin, The Mount, Dolley's Hill, Normandy, Guildford, GU3 2AQ.
No phone number, SAE with enquiries.
Peter -- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk Web: http://www.oldengine.org/members/diesel
Algernon wrote:

Do you want to insure the engines against theft etc or are you after public liability insurance for the show. If it's the latter, join a preservation club and it's generally part of the membership fee.
John
I use Walker Midgley Insurance They are very good and you can also insure against theft Contact www.walkermidgley.co.uk phone 0114 2502770 fax 0114 2502777
--
Nick Holden