Lectra to dxf converter needed (urgent u can get $5000!!!)

Hi all, I am a manager in an apparel factory in Noida, India. We have been using Lectra software for our designs. Recently we have changed our design software. Now we are facing some problem in converting our previous Lectra designs (stored with an extension .iba and .vet) to .dxf format. We will really appreciate if any kind soul can help us in this regards. If any programmer can write the converter program for us we are ready to reward him/her in monetary terms (upto $5000).

Regards, Sidhant Malhotra Email: sidhant snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

***** Please mail me
Reply to
sidhant