Autocad 2006 does not launch

I have installed AutoCAD 2006 on a removable hard drive. Upon launching, I see the flash screen, and then nothing! There is no
application nor any processes active either.
The same installation on another drive work fine. Any ideas?
Thanks.
Hi Sidhant, if "Lectra" runs under Windows 2000/XP and we can help you by offering batch-export to dxf/ pdf service
Read more here: http://www.appcon.dk/index_b.htm
-- Best regards
Lars Sandberg AppCon Denmark