Autocad 2006 does not launch

I have installed AutoCAD 2006 on a removable hard drive. Upon launching, I see the flash screen, and then nothing! There is no application nor any processes active either.

The same installation on another drive work fine. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Reply to
kunal.ramji

Hi Sidhant, if "Lectra" runs under Windows 2000/XP and we can help you by offering batch-export to dxf/ pdf service

Read more here:

-- Best regards

Lars Sandberg AppCon Denmark

Reply to