Acad11 (Dos) on NT

Hi all
We have an old program based on Autocad11 which is used to generate maps for
a system. Is it possible to run it in a full screen on an NT4 (SP6) PC? If
so, how?
I have done some searching. Some have it running on XP, but I could not find
out anything on running old versions on NT4.
Thanks in advance for any help
Reply to
Chopper
look for program called dosbox. everything runs slow, but most still works
Ch> Hi all
Reply to
JG
Chopper
Virtual PC 2004 is available for free from Microsoft. You can probably use it to run your Cad program in a virtual machine. I have Autocad12 running in a Win98 and a Dos virtual machine in an XP operating system. Runs flawlessly either way. Dos is a little faster.
Gene
Ch> Hi all
Reply to
gene