Acad11 (Dos) on NT

Hi all
We have an old program based on Autocad11 which is used to generate maps for a system. Is it possible to run it in a full screen on an NT4 (SP6) PC? If
so, how?
I have done some searching. Some have it running on XP, but I could not find out anything on running old versions on NT4.
Thanks in advance for any help
--
Regards

Chopper
look for program called dosbox. everything runs slow, but most still works
Chopper wrote:

Chopper
Virtual PC 2004 is available for free from Microsoft. You can probably use it to run your Cad program in a virtual machine. I have Autocad12 running in a Win98 and a Dos virtual machine in an XP operating system. Runs flawlessly either way. Dos is a little faster.
Gene
Chopper wrote:

Thanks for the tips JG & gene
--