Triangle polymesh to square polymesh

Hello,
I have a polymesh composed of triangles that I would like to
convert to one made of squares (the triangles don't come in coplanar
pairs, unfortunately). I am new to AutoCAD, so I don't know whether
this is easy or difficult. I also have access to the Architectural
Desktop software.
Thanks,
Adam
Reply to
adamb924
Adam -
Is the conversion needed for aesthetic reasons, or some other concern?
Post the drawing containing the polymesh here or email it to me and I'd be glad to take a look.
And what version of ADT are you using?
-Bill
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:
Reply to
Bill Gilliss
Adam -
Is the conversion needed for aesthetic reasons, or some other concern?
Post the drawing containing the polymesh here or email it to me and I'd be glad to take a look.
And what version of ADT are you using?
-Bill
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:
Reply to
Bill Gilliss
Hi Bill (again), I think I may have found the functionality I need in another program. I have a volume enclosed by a triangular mesh, which I need to convert to a hexahedral finite-element discretization (it's a model of a human tongue; I'm a linguist). It appears that the finite-element program I'm using has the capability, so I'm going to look into that first.
Thanks for your willingness to help, Adam
Reply to
adamb924