Windows upgrade and Autocad

We're gong to upgrade Windows XP to service pack 2 and are concerned whether our Autocad software (2004) will still be fuctional after installing the new OS, as we do not have the original Autocad CD. Do you know if there are software conflicts with the older version of Autocad and the latest Windows XP version? Are there particular precautions we can take to gaurd against losing our existing Autcad running on this computer?

James

Reply to
JimJames

doane_nut