How to produced 3d contour

I want to model an artificial ski centre. I have an ACAD 2d survey drawing giving spot heights over a large number of irregularly spaced points.

I have full autocad 2004 and could get access to Architectural Desktop if that would be any help.

I have little experience of modelling in 3d so all and any helpful advice would be appreciated.

Thanks and Regards

Bill

Reply to
billy sarsted

Bill

i am a big fan of Sketchup, its powerful and simple. and the best part, it doesn cost much at all. check out their web page..they have free video tutorials that may benefit you.

main web page:

LouR

Thanks Lou, I will take a look at it.

Bill