How to produced 3d contour

I want to model an artificial ski centre. I have an ACAD 2d survey
drawing giving spot heights over a large number of irregularly spaced
points.
I have full autocad 2004 and could get access to Architectural Desktop
if that would be any help.
I have little experience of modelling in 3d so all and any helpful
advice would be appreciated.
Thanks and Regards
Bill
Reply to
billy sarsted
Bill
i am a big fan of Sketchup, its powerful and simple. and the best part, it doesn cost much at all. check out their web page..they have free video tutorials that may benefit you.
main web page:

Reply to
LouR
Thanks Lou, I will take a look at it.