Viewports (most, not all) gone in page layouts!!!

Pretty bad when all your sheets are blank except for a few vp's and paper space. Of course model space is ok but have used layers to
create level plans and so setting them up again will be more than just a pain for sure... any help?
Sorry Autocad LT2005
Backups?
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca

Perhaps they're just turned OFF. Try turning them ON one at a time; if another one goes OFF when one comes ON, then you need to set MAXACTVP to a higher number. __

Yes saw that and upped to the max... i have lots of sheets and vps... didnt do anything... vps or on a layer and its turned on dont know any other way to turn on or off? Since you cant see even the box that used to be the vport is like they just are not there????
Paul Turvill wrote:

Unlock every layer turn on and unfreeze every layer. Just as a test and see if the vps come on. Then list the properties of the vps and see what layers they are on. Take note of the layers, hit undo a few times to get you back to where you were then look at those layers in layer manager.
So here fujka is once more, in the playground of the broken hearts ...

In other words: is your viewport layer on ?
The Jester
What is your problem?
There is also other things that can be going on . There is sometimes strange relationships between the o layer and defpoints layer. and all other kinds of variables that could be happening. I was giving advice that might help him find clues.
What exactly are you doing?
The Jester wrote:

So here fujka is once more, in the playground of the broken hearts ...

Mine ? I don't have any problems. Not one that you can solve, that is.

Yes, you were. I tried to help him too. There was nothing wrong with your post, I just tried to help as well. As a matter of fact, I thought your post was very helpful, really.

Now ? Smoking a cigaret and typing a hopefully nice reply to your post.
Maybe I made things more complicated with posting my other reply, but that wasn't my intention. Sorry if it was.
HAND,
The Jester