Any way to get rid of foot & inch symbol in architectural dimensioning

I am doing a job that needs to be in feet and inches but minus the foot and inch symbol, so instead of 5'-10" it would read 5-10. How can I do
this, I need architectural units, fractions and feet, but I can't seem to turn off the foot and inch symbols, only thing I know is to explode the texts and do a find and replace using a blank character for the replace. Thanks. Using Autocad Architectural 2005 btw.