3d Section Line Generation

I am wondering how to generate a 3d section line (and the appropriate section marks). I looked it up in the help (I am using AutoCAD2002) and found instructions to find the "Documentation" menu. I don't have one of these, and I also don't have any way to find out where this might have been in the original AutoCAD, as we only have the Architectural Desktop version where I work. We also don't have any books here. I think someone took them when we got it. The boss says we don't have them.

Can anyone tell me what the actual commands are for doing this, as I have never done it before and am not sure what i am trying to do. If I had the commands, instead of the directions to someone else's menu system it would be a great help.

Thanks, Rick Crawford

Reply to
Rick Crawford

Plain AutoCad does not do this type of thing.

Reply to
TomD