section line

How do I produce a section line? as in section A-A. There isn't a linetype and I couldn't find anything that would help me out.
TIA
I used the phantom linetype for the line and then created my own arrow which I defined as a block. I drew the line, inserted the arrows and then defined the whole thing as a block.